Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna feeling weird

julious
Inviato il: Marted́, 20-Mar-2018, 06:14
Quote Post

Gruppo: Members
Utente Nr.: 1157

CITY Tony Sanchez Jersey, Mo. Toronto Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna says he is out of sorts mentally, feeling anxious and weird. And that is why he was unavailable to pitch Friday. I really dont know how to explain it. I feel like Im lost a little bit right now, he said before Saturday game against Kansas City. Blue Jays manager John Gibbons did not use the 22-year-old reliever when the Royals scored four runs in the ninth off three relievers to win 5-4. Gibbons says Osuna was just not feeling well. He did not elaborate.Article continues below ... I feel great physically. It just more mentally, Osuna said through an interpreter. I feel a little bit anxious, a little bit weird. I feel like Im not myself right now. He says he has never experienced this sensation before during his career. Paddy Steinford, the Blue Jays mental performance coach who travels with the team, has been working with Osuna to overcome his anxiety. This has nothing to do with me being on the field, Osuna said. I feel great out there. It just when Im not on the field that I feel weird and a little bit lost. I wish I knew how to get out of this Edwin Encarnacion Jersey. Were working on it. Were trying to find ways to make me feel better. But, to be honest, I just dont know. Osuna has 19 saves this season and is the youngest player in major league history to record 75 saves. He was uncertain whether he could pitch Saturday. Im going to try, but nothing is for sure, he said. Well see.
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 1 (1 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.1711 ]   [ 20 queries used ]   [ GZIP Abilitato ]